Obagi-C Fx System (Normal to Dry)
Obagi C-Fx Starter Kit Normal to Dry is suitable for those with dry, sensitive skin and aids in reducing hyperpigmentation, dark spots, age spots, sun spots, freckles, and discoloration on the skin. The Kit uses Arbutin, a derivative of Bearberry, which inhibits melanin production and reduces uneven melanin distribution. The Kit also contains powerful antioxidants Vitamin C and E to provide anti-aging benefits. By neutralizing free radicals, the products actually prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin resulting in younger, smoother skin surface.
- Obagi C-Cleansing Gel (6 oz.): is the first step in the Obagi C-Fx System and effectively cleanses the skin of dirt, debris, excess oil and any other impurities while giving it an added boost of Vitamin C for antioxidant protection against harmful free radicals.
- Obagi C-Fx C-Clarifying Serum Normal to Dry (1 oz.): an effective way to achieve more even, brighter, smoother, and younger looking skin. The serum uses natural skin lightening ingredient Arbutin combined with Vitamin C to eliminate dark spots, age spots, sunspots and discoloration.
- Obagi C-Exfoliating Day Lotion (2 oz.): refines, tones, and smoothes out the skin to reveal a brighter, more youthful looking skin complexion. It also lightens minor dark spots on the skin as well as reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Obagi C-Fx C-Therapy Night Cream (2 oz.): an oil-free, rich night cream that helps to reduce the appearance of age spots, dark spots, and discoloration for an overall younger, brighter, more even appearance. Cream is formulated with Arbutin and Vitamins C and E.
- Obagi C-Sunshield Broad Spectrum SPF 50: Obagi’s most powerful sunscreen providing protection against harmful UVA/UVB sunrays and helping to prevent signs of premature aging and sun damage. With a matte finish, the skin will not be left with unwanted shine or excess oil, just smooth, protected skin.
How To Use:
Morning: Begin with the Cleansing Gel. Apply to damp face and massage gently into skin. Rinse with lukewarm water and then pat dry. Next, apply about 5 drops of Clarifying Serum to the entire face. Allow for the serum to fully absorb into the skin. Then, apply Exfoliating Day Lotion to the face and neck. Finish with the Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Apply at least 15 minutes prior to expected sun exposure.
Night: Begin with the Cleansing Gel. Apply to damp face and massage gently into skin. Rinse with lukewarm water and then pat dry. Next, apply a pea-size amount of Therapy Night Cream to the skin and allow it to fully absorb.
We Also Recommend
Delivery never received
Horrible. Fed Ex has still not received the package to ship even though it was supposed to go out on 12/21/21. I may not ever order from this company again!
Obagi C Fx
I started using Obagi C in March and it lighten the brown spot on my face but the brown spots are still visible. Two years ago I used Pumpkin Peel and damaged my skin because I was using retinol and caused a bad reaction. I did some research and found out do not use retinol for a few days prior using pumpkin peel! As a result of using PP, I developed brown spots on my face. In 2008 I was introduced to Obagi Nu Derm it transformed my complexion (brown spots faded and my face brighten). But I stopped after 18 mos and used other products to save money (went back to school); I regret to this day that I stopped using Obagi products. Fast forward, this March 2019 I went back using Obagi (without the HQ). I will continue using the Obagi C Fx and hope the brown spots will lighten more!
Me enviaron los productos equivocados,, yo ordene obagi CFx system, y me enviaron solo 3 bottles obagi nu derm el # 1,2,3 y abiertos, estoy muy decepcionada.
One item damaged in box
While I have enjoyed my past purchases, I experienced one of the items in the set damaged in the box... the customer service got back to me quite quickly and offered to help ... that is amazing service!
As the description states, this product is on back order and not scheduled to ship until early March.