Pruritus, or itchy skin, is the most common skin disorder for individuals above the age of 65. As skin ages, the lipid layer, which protects our bodies, depletes and produces fewer oils that naturally keep skin moisturized. It can have a significant impact on your quality of life and can lead to serious problems like sleep deprivation. Scratching can cause further irritation to already damaged skin.
DerMend Moisturizing Anti-Itch Lotion offers targeted, gentle care to relieve itchy, dry and irritated skin without steroids. The exclusive formula restores much-needed moisture to mature skin and the Pramoxine HCl safely stops itch quickly and effectively.
- To temporarily relieve itch, apply steroid-free DerMend Moisturizing Anti-Itch Lotion to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily, or as directed by your physician.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right away.